Cobra Print Viewer
Copy, re-print, and view images of your print jobs queued on any of your printers
- See actual job images on the print queue
- Reprint jobs to the print queue
- Copy jobs to another printer
- Export jobs and import to another print server
- Change ordering of jobs in the print queue
- Manage printers and jobs on the print queue
- Windows .NET 4.0
- XP | 7 | 8 | 10 | Server
- Version: 3.0.2
Copy, re-print and view actual images of your queued print jobs.
Do much more with your locally queued print jobs than you can with the standard Windows print manager.
Make copies or re-print any queued print jobs, either single copy or multiple copies, even to another printer. Useful if you later decide you wanted more than one copy of a print job.
Copy print jobs between printers. Useful if one of your printers fails and you need to quickly and easily move remaining queued jobs onto a different printer. Can even be to a different model of printer, and even one of lesser print quality capability.
Export jobs from one printer and import to another on the same or different print server. Useful if you have faulty printers on a server; you can easily move them across to another printer server and get the jobs printed.
Change the position of any print job in the queue. Useful if you want to bring specific jobs forward in the queue to be printed first.
View the actual images of a print job as it will appear on the printer. See thumbnail images of all jobs queued and select individual jobs to see the image larger size or full screen. Useful to see how the print job will be laid out on the paper, or if you printed the job some time ago and need a reminder of exactly what the print job was.
Easily see detailed information about print jobs such as paper type, print quality, single/double sided, number of pages, number of copies. Useful as a reminder of what paper type to load before printing and how many sheets to load.
Rename print jobs to give them a more meaningful name as a reminder later when you come to print.
Save queued print jobs to image file. All common image formats are supported.
Runs on any Windows platform that supports .NET 4.0 and above. Both 32 bit and 64 bit operating systems are supported.
Comes with comprehensive user guide and free technical support.
Cobra Print Viewer will run in trial mode with the following limiations until licensed and unlocked:
Trial time limit of 15 days and the following limitations over the full version:
All other functionality works the same as the unlocked version, and also includes the full user guide.
- Access to first three print jobs only
- Multiple job selection disabled
- Print job list ordering cannot be changed
- Copy and export by printer is disabled
- Print job queue position cannot be changed
- Import limited to first print job
Cobra Print Viewer can be downloaded from the Download page
New version with new features:
- New look interface
- Export / import print jobs
- Preferences for startup and shutdown
- More detailed job description
- Restart print job
- Pause / resume all printers
- Pause / resume all printer jobs
- Performance improvements
- Minor bug fixes