Easy management of your apps internal device storage usage
- See what internal device storage apps are using
- Easy app management from single view
- Multiple and custom views
- No need to root device, unlike other apps
- Built in tutorial and help
- Free to use
- Android 4.0 and up
- Version: 1.8
Struggling for free space on your device's internal storage ?
Frustrated with Play Store updates moving your apps back onto internal storage ?
Can't find out easily which apps are on internal storage or SD card, or what cache storage apps are using that could be freed ?
Store Manager allows you to easily see what apps are taking up valuable space on your internal storage and quickly navigate to the Android settings screen for a selected app to make any changes and free up space - such as clear cache, move to SD card, uninstall.
No need to root your device, unlike other similar apps - this takes you to the built-in Android settings screen to make app storage changes.
Designed for tablets and phones.
All your installed apps are listed showing:
- app icon and name
- internal storage usage
- install location (external, internal or internal and moveable to SD card)
- cache size
Includes a number of apps filter views to make it easy to see which apps are using what storage:
- All apps - apps listed in alphabetical order.
- Internal apps - only apps installed on internal storage.
- External apps - only apps installed on external / SD Card.
- Internal moveable - internal apps that can be moved to SD Card.
- Cache Usage - apps using cache above the threshold.
Plus a number of special apps filter views:
- Moveable | Cache - apps that can be moved to external / SD Card or are using cache above the threshold, ordered by highest internal storage usage. This is a useful "todo" list for apps that can be managed to reduce internal storage usage.
- Internal Usage - shows internal storage usage of all apps, ordered by the biggest internal space used. This view is useful if you need to find the apps using the most internal storage to clear their data or uninstall if you have no other options to free internal space.
- Starred apps - create custom app list by "starring" apps and then filter the app list to show starred only.
Optionally include system apps in the list, change default apps filter view shown on startup and set cache view threshold.
Built-in tutorial and help pages.